XAP-01 Xi'an 3-Day Tour Package
Tour Code: XAP-01
Day01 Xi'an (L or D)
Arrival in Xi'an by air. Met and transferred to the hotel. On the way, we enjoy the splendid Terracotta Warriors of Han Dynasty that were explored in recent years.
Day02 Xi'an (B, L)
We commerce along the fabled Silk Road, introducing a diverse variety among foreign peoples and ideas to Xi'an which is China's capital during the spectacular Tang Dynasty. This morning we visit the Great Mosque, which stands in the midst of a thriving Muslim quarter. At this site, you can also see the Ancient City with market near the famous Bell Tower. This afternoon we go to Xi'an's most stunning site, the Terracotta Warriors, dated from the third century BC. Thousands of moulded soldiers, officers, horses and wagons form a small component of the buried underground army to protect the legendary first Emperor of China during his afterlife.
Day03 Xi'an (B, L)
Xi'an's well-presented History Museum traces the city's development from the matriarchal societies of the third millenium BC. to the mighty Tang Dynasty in the tenth century. Afterwards we visit the Ancient City Wall which is not only the most complete city wall that has survived in China, but also one of the largest and most complete ancient military defense systems in the world. Then we visit the Wild Goose Pagoda which was built in 652 AD. It contains a large volume of Buddhist scriptures which were obtained from India by the eminent monk Xuanzang. Finally, we shall send you off at the airport or the railway station of Xi'an.
* Entrance fees.
* Departure / arrival transfers between railway station-hotel as listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary, B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=Dinner.
* Private vehicle with English speaking guide for Transfers & sightseeing.
* Hotels comfort class (Land category 4-star, twin share bases with breakfast).
* Trains and Flights as listed in the itinerary and Airport Taxes.
Service not Included:
* Personal Expenses.
* Gratuities, Tips to guides and drivers.
* Single Room Supplement.
Price in chinese CNY per person for diverse travelling Party:
We thank you for your interest in the tour above. By questions please feel free to contact us. For a fast response, please submit a quick Reservation or Enquiry form below by clicking button "Enquiry", and we'll get back to you by e-mail within 24 hours.
Please find below our suggested routes in Xi'an for your reference, and you can inquire for the prices:
1. One Day West Excursion: Famen Temple and Qianling Tomb ( 85km west of Xian City )
2. One Day Mt.Huanshan Excursion: Mount Huashan ( 120km east of Xian City )